2/8/11

Macro!!

If you've come here recently and the pictures weren't exactly the model of clarity, I think that was Photobucket's fault. Looks like it's fixed now.

I used to be able to take macro (super close-up) photos before my Fuji blew a gasket. The macro lenses for a DSLR camera aren't exactly cheap; starting at around $600, I believe. So, getting one will have to wait for a while.

Anyway, here are some shots from a couple of years ago, back when the Fuji was still in working order. Keep in mind, the Fuji had macro capabilities, but there are heavy-duty professional lenses that produce the photos you see of big bug eyes and spider fangs so close-up you can practically see their cells dividing. These...are not those pictures. Enjoy!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. thanks :) That yarn looks like swirling caramel... I almost wanted to like my computer screen... but that would be gross!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, that would have been...but I do understand it's lickability.

    ReplyDelete