9/13/10

This week.

This week I am going to post photographs from my trips to North Carolina. For those who are regular followers of my other blog, you will have seen most of them, and I'm sorry for the redundancy but they haven't yet graced my photography blog, and I figured it was time. :)

So, there will be a new place featured each day, and in the meantime I will try to figure out a route to this crazy balloon glow thing going on this Friday so that I have some new pictures to post.

Also, check out this article on the top 10 foliage destinations in America. OMG - Lake of the Ozarks is on the list!! This means I must plan a wacky day trip down there early next month. (It's a good three-and-a-half hour drive. Need lots of music)

Hope you enjoy the pictures. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment