6/17/12

Missouri Botanical Garden.

A couple of months ago I decided that since it was finally spring and I hadn't had hardly anything to photograph since last autumn, I would go out to the botanical garden and splurge on flower photos. (As you may have guessed, I kind of like photographing flowers)

This will likely be my last post before my trip to North Carolina. I leave super early this coming Saturday morning; we've got the logistics mostly planned out, and my money is safely tucked away. We'll be spending a few days in the Smokies, and then a few days tooling around the Blue Ridge Parkway, seeing sights new and old. My calm tone betrays how fantastically over-excited I am to finally be going back, and with two more camera lenses, several different filters, a tripod, and mo' knowledge. Plus a vow to myself to get those overlook photos at either sunrise or sunset, instead of at high noon with nothing but haze and white sky to photograph. :)

Anyway...flowers.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment